Mold Inspection and Mold Testing
Mold Inspection Services
Accurate Mold Removal is known around the country for providing our customers with incredibly professional mold removal, mold inspection, mold testing, and mold detection services. Along with being able to test for mold, we provide top notch mold remediation services to take care of all of your removals and post mold prevention. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our services because we provide the best services in the country.
Our top of the line mold inspection and mold testing services firstly focus on determining the source of the mold and fungus growth. As well as determining what specific type of mold it is, and the level of airborne mold concentration. This will prepare us to solve your mold problem as quickly and effectively as possible!
Our services are incredibly effective and professional, so to give us the most educated outcome we will use multiple different laboratory samples and equipment to test for mold in your home.
- Air Samples – We test for Ambient Microbial Mold Spore concentrations in the air you breathe.
- Wall Cavity Samples – We test the micro air samples within the walls, foundations, and ceiling cavity of your home to find the mold that is nearly impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Direct Surface Mold Testing – This is the most common mold test which is testing the surface of your homes such as the flooring, drywall, and ceiling for mold. This is done via laboratory swabs, a collection of mold chunks, and tape lifts.
Our mold samples are secured and then taken back for complete scientific testing. This testing process will provide us with a complete lab report on the mold and bacterial fungus growing in your home and give us the answers to the best solution, as well as the best mold prevention strategy for your home.
Mold Detection and Mold Inspection Services:
- The first step for mold inspection is a thorough inspection of your home. We look for potential danger spots where mold could grow in the future, identify where mold has already begun growing and detect overall mold growth throughout the whole home.
- Once we have identified and detected the mold, we began to test the mold in order to detect what kind of mold it is and figure out what the best strategy is for removing the mold. There are multiple different types of mold and each type reacts better or worse to different types of mold removal strategies.
- After we have tested the mold and have a report on it, we begin to use moisture detection instruments that will help us figure out what the original culprit is. Some of these instruments include Zefon BioPumps, Digital Hygrometers, and Zefon Air-O-Cells. These tools allow users to detect where the water and moisture are coming from as well as test the air for airborne mold spores.
Mold Abatement and Mold Remediation:
- Often times, property owners don’t know that their home has mold present throughout their home. So when we do our mold prevention and mold inspection sweeps, often times we run into homes that already have mold problems. So the first thing we do is take a scope of the work. Which are a complete report an in-depth analysis of the mold that is present in your home. One of the most important things to keeping your building healthy is to catch the mold early, that is why we often times do mold removal and mold remediation the same day as we detect a problem during our mold inspection.
- Once we have successfully removed the mold from your home as well as all the sources of excess water and moisture, Accurate Mold Removal will perform a post-removal inspection of your home to ensure that the mold is completely gone. During our post-visit, we will run a few tests to make sure that the mold isn’t coming back! These tests will also provide us with the reassurance that:
- All mold microbial growth is completely cleaned up and removed from the home.
- All home foundations and walls are completely dry.
- All mold removal containment is properly constructed and is done so in a dust and debris free manner.
- There are still no sources of water intrusion so there isn’t any excess water and moisture in your home.
- We will then test the air inside your home to test for airborne mold spores. We make sure the mold is completely gone from the surface of your home as well as the air inside your home.
Accurate Mold Removal will provide you with the most professional service possible and we guarantee that you will have the best possible service! For more information about Accurate Mold Removal please head over to our Home Page